Center for species conservation
and experience of nature
as a center for species conservation and experience of nature is a project of Interessengemeinschaft artgerechter Raubtierschutz (IGAR) e.V., for whose realisation partners are wanted urgently. The aims of are the statutory aims. For a species conservation and natural experience center, that's meeting these aims, this means the following:
- Specialisation on endangered carnivore species
- Generous, nature-oriented enclosures with additional "furniture"
- Social animal keeping, according to the wildlife
- Population management
- Feeding appropriate to the species as well as activity programmes for the animals
- Research that is practical oriented and relevant for nature protection
- Emotionalising und awareness endowing involvement of visitors
In the interests of the animals are the main focus. The visitor will "only" be a guest in the world of the animals!
Depending on the location there are several variations in which it could be realised.